Code Of Ethics
Baltimore Home Specs L.L.C. inspectors are members of the National Association of Home Inspectors and strictly adhere to their Code of Ethics. Please feel free to read the Code of Ethics and ask us any questions you may have about these important guidelines.
- As inspectors, we will act as unbiased 3rd parties and will act in good faith to our clients.
- We may only express an opinion on a property when the opinion is based on our professional opinion as a home inspector.
- We shall not offer any compensation or monetary reward to any referring party other than the client themselves.
- We may not disclose any information concerning the result of the inspection without the approval of our client; unless ordered by court.
- We shall not discriminate against anyone based on their age, race, gender, handicap, religion, family status, or nationality.
- We will always make every effort to uphold, maintain, and improve the professional practice of home inspections.
“Baltimore Home Specs, LLC was very professional. They arrived early and had already started working before I arrived. The information provided was explained thoroughly, and was very comprehensible. I liked having 2 people doing the inspection, which ensured me that it was done thoroughly. I would definitely refer Baltimore Home Specs, LLC to others.”
City: Aberdeen, MD
Project: Inspection – General Home (Home Inspector)
For a more detailed copy of the National Association of Home Inspectors Code of Ethics, Click Here